Friday, November 18, 2011

11.14

Shoes: Sears (4.99)
Shirt and Skirt: Macy's
Cardigan and Belt: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
I got to work early but not as early as I wanted to.  I was so busy at work and had so many meetings that I didn't get to walk with Dave at lunch. Paulo actually got him to join the gym. They used the elliptical together.  It only took a few years of me saying he should join and a few months of Paulo saying it.

After he got back I had 10 minutes to spare so I went to Dave's cube to eat. I didn't eat as much as I wanted but just a quick bite.

I was back to the grind doing a million things.  I didn't end up leaving work until 7. I worked over 11 hours. What fun.

My report passed at CARB with 0 comments. My report went to the peer reviewer and only had 4 comments. Usually CARB has minimum of a dozen and a peer reviewer has had upwards of 80 in the past. I got compliments on my good writing and how everything was easy to follow. Since I did so well, they tried to assign me more work to do another one. Yea right.

I picked up On the Border on the way home.  We watched TV while eating, then watched more TV and we both fell asleep downstairs by 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment