Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11.7

Skirt: F21
Cardigan and Shirt: NY&Co
Shoes: Mudd
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Lia Sophia

I woke up early and got to work fairly early. I felt extremely busy all day.

I went for a walk with Dave at lunch but we cut it short because his ankles were bothering him.

I had my gym bag at work to go to Body Pump at work or at Steph's gym.  Well I didn't go to either.  My foot was still bothering me when I wore my athletic shoes. My calves were still hurting a little. I figured I guess I should rest on rest day (even though I also rested 2 days ago).
My new remote came so I tried it out.
I came home and ate dinner. I watched Once Upon a Time and Whitney. Then I finished prepping for my Stampin' Up Class while watching Dancing with the stars. Cutting all the paper for the one card took too long. I kept making mistakes.  8 pieces of cardstock is too many for a card. Having 3 have dimensions that end in 3/8 and 1/8 was also difficult. Oh I should have picked simpler cards. It ended up taking me 3 hours to cut supplies for 1 card and plan one card (and the idea was already in my head) and then cut the supplies for that card.
Since I was already up until 11, I figured why not crop some pictures and type some blog posts since I felt behind.  I took a break and did some crunches. Poly wasn't haven't any parts of that.

2 comments: