Thursday, November 24, 2011

11.16

Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan and Skirt: Express
Shoes: Nine West via Famous Footwear
Necklace: Lia Sophia
I couldn't belt my cardigan because I couldn't find my black belt. I feel like the bottom of cardigans shouldn't be the tightest part because that is the part that goes around your hips. Then right above that is always bunched up.  You can see it in the 2nd picture below.  If I try to button the cardigans, they are alright but then they are a few inches above my waist line and I don't like it.  I probably have 10 cardigans that I don't like. I keep them because I paid good money for them and now I don't like them.  I don't buy new because my closet and drawers are always full. 
I didn't touch up a single curl. These curled were created 10 hours earlier and slept on and I think they look great.
I didn't get to telecommute because of the NA-YGN meeting.   I wonder if I will ever get to work from home.

After work I had to zip down to Monroeville. I went to dinner with my family then to my allergy/asthma doctor.

I didn't get home until around 9.  I was gone a very long time and sad about it because Poly was just so cute and with leaving her soon I swear she knew it because she was cuddling extra.

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair curly :) You should take your picture with Poly every day! And dress her in a cute outfit too. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take my picture with Poly almost daily but usually you only see my lap in the picture. If I take daily pictures outside I won't have Poly. But lots of times I try to hold her and she pushes away. She doesn't like me like she likes Dave. She always rubs her face against his when he holds her. When I told her, sometimes she leans toward Dave because she wants him to hold her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's why I like cats. You have to earn their affection. Dogs just give it away for free.

    ReplyDelete