Thursday, December 12, 2013

12.5

I started the day off with a doctor appointment. Now I go weekly. I already wrote about that in my weekly post.
I ate lunch at google. Not only did we eat at a place that was more than a 10 minute walk away from Dave's building, the lunch wasn't good.  I did eat the hot dogs after scraping all that junk off of them.  The salad was OK but I needed more food so I snacked as soon as I got home.
Poly finally is not scared of the bean bag chair. Granted it doesn't go there so now she'll probably miss it it when I move it.
A few weeks ago we moved Poly's bed to the mud room and she actually uses it now. I tried 4 other locations in this house and she never used it in any of those locations. I'm glad I found a spot. Dave put that bookshelf there recently. I don't know why. There is nothing on it and I don't know what we'll put on it. And now with the bed in that corner and the bookshelf where it is, the door to the outside is even less likely to be used.
Poly still likes to hang out on me. I'm going to miss it when I'm no longer pregnant but my back won't miss it.  My arm gets sore now because I make an effort to hold her up so she's not sitting on this baby.
We met Fabian* for a late dinner. Dave almost ate all the tortilla chips before Fabian arrived. Luckily a waiter walking by offered to refill the bowl since we were still waiting for someone. Fabian bought us some desserts from Mexico. Dave and I were eating them on the way home. We would have eaten more but I wasted too much time trying to get one of the packages open. (*There should be an accent on the second a but I can't quickly figure out how to do it in blogger. sorry)

I spent a lot of time on my computer doing things on my to-do list. Going through old pictures for fun. Mainly wasting time though.

5 comments:

  1. I keep all my shoes on a book shelf. Seems like a good idea for a mudroom. Agnes keeps her shoes on a book shelf now too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep all my shoes except 1 pair of flip flops that I put on after I change into PJs on the shelves in my closet. PB keeps all his shoes all over the floor though. He thinks that's his designated space. Too bad that mudd room is opposite side of the house of the door we leave from though.

      Delete
    2. I put 2 of PB's pairs of flipflops on the bookshelf and he noticed a day or so later and asked if I confused them for books.

      Delete
  2. Fido sure likes sleeping on things that are round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. She also likes sleeping on warm things. So my belly usually wins but I try not to have her do that. Don't want her pushing on the baby. Sometimes she can't get comfortable on all the contours on my body now.

      Delete