Tuesday, July 7, 2020

2019 It's Mom Challenge (Week 3)

I did weeks 1 and 2 last year but never did a post about the rest. I also had some pics not included early on so they are here too.
May 15-21
May 2

May 3

May 4

May 6

I feel like we are both yawning. Liam might be crying but I think it's a yawn.
May 6
Gio took my picture. I didn't realize she did. I enjoy it. I was too busy watching Liam.


This shows Poly. In my original that I posted, I had a collage and the photo was cropped.

May 7

May 8

May 8
This is why I love nursing tops. Look how covered up I am while nursing.
May 9
This is just some morning shenanigans.
May 9
Look at that brotherly love.
May 10
Holding Liam on me!
May 11

May 12
I'm always holding Liam.
May 15
This was in a collage but it was cropped weird. Liam just didn't want to sleep and I was trying the swing.

OK those are all the old ones I missed and here are the new ones.
May 16
 Miles helping with laundry.
May 16



 
May 17

May 17





May 18

 I already eat slow. Now I eat slower. I need to learn to eat faster.




May 19

May 19











May 21
I went to PT with Liam.

That's the rest of the first 2 weeks and then the third week from 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment