Tuesday, July 21, 2020

#mbf week 1

Muscle burns fat is a new beachbody program.  I did day 3 first.  then did day 1 about a week later. I did them a little out of order based on other workouts I was doing.

Day 1
Ella was in there with me and did a little and then had to use the stomp rocket.  My knees just will not bend for a side lunge anymore. They were rough when I did 80 day obsession years ago and now way worse.
Day 2
I was pretty sure from doing these workouts, running, and daily push-ups.
You keep track of your reps for 4 minutes at the end. I got 7 rounds done.
I did the workout when Dave took Liam for a walk. Mountain climbers are hard.  It took took me 41 minutes to complete a 35 minute workout.
Day 3
It was so hard for me to do the mountain climbers. By the end I just held a plank.  It took a few extra minutes to complete the workout with the kid interruptions. I paused it so I didn't miss any. I got 7 AMRAPs.  I don't have the jump ropes yet so I feel like it'll be different when I'm actually holding something.
I encouraged Miles to join me. It made some things more difficult but we had fun. Miles is so crazy. He moves around so much> I forgot I had a fan until the end. It sure was nice.


Day 4
There are too many mountain climbers. It was too hard. I just had to hold a plank at the end.
Day 5
Day 6
Inchworm push-ups were rough. I liked that Ella joined me for a little bit of it.  Mountain climbers are still awful. As I do them my hands slide too far forward.  This was my first workout video without my ankle splint.
Day 7
I couldn't quite do the moves. It was hard with a crying baby. He just woke up and he was not a happy camper. I already tried to start many times and failed so I tried to do it.

I didn't do ultimate portion fix or 2b mindset. I did try to stop snacking at night and eat healthier but it didn't always work out.


Here are the days I did them and when.

7/10 - Day 3 (I also ran.)
7/12 - Day 1 (I also did a 90 minute walk with Miles.)
7/13 - Day 2 (I also did a run and then walk with Miles.)
7/14 - Day 5 (I did 15 min on the elliptical and later 20 min of walking in place and pepper steps.)
7/15 - Day 4 (I went for a run.)
7/16 - Day 7 (I also ran.)
7/17 - Day 6 -- this was the only day I also didn't do another workout.

I was sore basically all week!
During the span of 7/10 and 7/17 I lost 1.6 lbs but then the following day I gained 2.1 so don't pay too much attention to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment