Tuesday, July 28, 2020

7/17/20 instastories



Miles and Liam play on the water table. I did a workout and Ella joined me for a little bit of it. Mountain climbers are so tough. My arms seem to slide forward and my hands are under my head versus my chest.  It was my first workout without the splint.  I didn't actually plan to do it but I lost it in the house and I only had a small window to complete the workout. I didn't finish before Liam got back and then he kept putting the weights on my laptop. 
Liam made eating take a long time. Miles likes the swing and the water table. Miles brought all his pandas out but he won't share. He even took the one back that he had been letting Liam sleep with. So we went through our stuffed animals to see if Liam liked any of the other ones. 

Dave and the kids did a dance party. Liam lied on Dave for like the first time for a long time. Miles used the stomp rocket. 

Everyone was up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment