Friday, July 24, 2020

7/10/20 instastories


The ice maker is fixed and we have ice. I encouraged Miles to join me for the workout. I pushed Miles in the swing after. My arms were so spent it was hard to do under dog. Then Miles pushed Liam so I got a little break. Miles said, "he's smiling/ take a picture." Liam crawls and gets filthy. Miles and Liam play together so well.   Miles likes beeferoni. Liam likes to play with paw patrol.  I went for a run and it was hot. I did a benchmark run. 2:47.1 was the benchmark run. I sat cooling off in front of the fan. Liam goes through my drawer and throws stuff on the floor. Liam messes with a fork but doesn't actually eat any of the roasted veggies. I spent some time organizing the spare room/craft room. I feel like I made good progress. Liam likes to throw toys down the steps. I stayed up too late finding pictures for the photobook I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment