Sunday, July 26, 2020

7/12/20 instastories



Miles was awake early. Dave had said no TV all day so that meant I was playing with Miles instead of using my laptop or resting bright and early. I made a collage of running with the kids this year and running with Ella last year. I wanted to run but Miles wanted to join so we went for a run (then walked then ran). We took forever on the walk portion because we needed to find a blue jay, woodpecker, and lizard. We didn't find them. We were outside for 90+ minutes. I taught Ella how to sew. She made a little pouch then wanted to make a bear. I told her a bear is a little more advanced.  I tried to use the sit n spin. It was difficult. I did my workout (and autocorrect changed the tag!). My knees don' bend for side lunges anymore. I need to work on that. I did a 1 minute push-up test but the kids were insane.  I tried to record for my push-up challenge but every video was awful. Liam practiced going down the stairs himself.  Liam watched #mbf for 10 minutes. He even bounced to the music. I was trying to sit and Liam and Miles were on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment