Thursday, July 23, 2020

7/21/20 Instastories




I was trying out my new shoes without orthotics in them. For walking around the house it seemed ok.  Liam spilled a lot of puffs. I did a 1 minute push-up test. Liam liked the mirror.  I tried running in the shoes without orthotics. That was a painful 1 mile.
I did my workout video but forgot to hit start so did the first segment without being on camera. I was disappointed because I was impressed at my lack of modification and now there is no record of it. There were so many plank jacks and I did not modify! My AMRAP went from 7.5 to about 8.85 from last week to this week. I also went for a run in the hot sun. I did 4 miles. The last time I did that much was May 22. Liam likes the chair on the couch. Liam likes outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment