Thursday, September 3, 2020

5.16.18 Roadtrip Day 16

Dallas to Burkburnett


Housekeeping woke me up. I thought it was near 8 am but it was closer to 8:30.




I got ready sort of and went to breakfast in PJs. 3 of us went. 










10:40 left hotel

10:44 CVS



Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. It was crowded. I spent most of my time chasing the kids unable to listen to the headphones tour guide. It was still cool. It was nice to look out the window and see the street too. 



















Lunch at Rudy’s

Miles ate turkey, corn, then sausage. Ella ate nothing but funions. I had pork and some corn. Dave had sausage, rib, turkey, rib, brisket, beans, coleslaw, and potato salad. 

















2:14 left lunch

2:22 got to the supercharger

Ella and Dave went to 5 below. I started to swap purses

3:04 left supercharger. 
36% estimated % at arrival. 

It is so hot out.

Chrissy scheduled trip to Legoland to hang out with us. She booked her hotel. We didn’t book ours yet. 


3:21 We talked to our realtor on the phone with another offer. 


Off phone and see Mile asleep. Ella talked to us then 2 min later she fell asleep. 



4:41 Hotel. Parking and Miles woke up. 


In hotel sink water is brown initially. 




I walked and got Whataburger. It was good. It was .3 mi away and it was a disaster to walk. So many on and off ramps and lack of crosswalks. 









I spelled pool and the kids figured it out. 


We went to the pool. 


At first Miles and I watched. The pool was so warm. Ella had so much fun. Then Miles was willing to have feet in. Then splashed hand in too. Then all in. Then jumped in. 
































Before Miles got into the shower he peed on the floor twice and pooped once. 










Showered and we were all finally done at 8:55. 


9:27 I stepped on Miles’s pee spot. 


Always a zoo getting everyone ready for bed. Dressing Miles was a chore in itself. Ella always wants a snack. 


10:25 Finally Miles in the crib and Dave wants ice. You’ve got to be kidding me. He wants me to get it.  You’ve got to be kidding me. 


Miles plays game in crib standing/peeking. We look at him. Then he smiles and ducks down.

No comments:

Post a Comment