Sunday, September 13, 2020

8/11/20 instastories

My hair is longer than I thought. I looked at it before putting it up in a bun. My ankle still has a bulge. I've had it since I sprained it (2 weeks ago).  Liam got the remote out and turned on the TV.  Liam was trying to open the refrigerator himself. He was hungry. He found a snack himself. Luckily ti didn't come open or he'd have made a mess.  Liam sits on the step stool to play with the toilet.  Liam tries to get into everything. Ella is organizing and setting up her table for school.  Miles can be so tall standing on the car seat in the car. Miles helped clean off the table and cook. Miles wanted to eat as a family and Dave likes to eat in the dining room so we all ate in the dining room. We were very spread out.  Our living room is a mess from all the new hand me downs we got that I still have to go through and organizing.  Liam picked tomatoes.  He was so happy and proud.   I did my workout late at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment