Tuesday, September 15, 2020

8/29/20 instastories

 Liam woke up way too early. I drank Energize and Ella wanted to pose with it.  Liam used something that was not a step stool as one. I told him it wasn't a step stool and seconds later he fell. Ella was coloring Miles's cape that he got in 2019 for his birthday.  Liam helped himself to some donuts. I came downstairs and asked the kids what they were up to. Ella says nothing. Miles corrects Ella and says that aren't up to nothing. I cleaned up while drinking my energize. Ella has been making so many little clay things. I did my workout. Liam woke up before I was done with my workout. Then he slept on me for 2 hours. I wanted to shower but I let him sleep on me. My google storage is almost full. I just upgraded instead of trying to figure out what to delete. I decided to do a second workout.  Miles likes to use the elliptical even though he's so little. I took a picture of my August calendar to show how I document my workouts. I also use a spreadsheet. I finally showered and then I put on a dress. I then put in laundry. I didn't have enough clean shorts so I went fancy and did laundry. Miles liked my shoes because they were white. Ella was shocked about my dress.  I made the collage comparing Liam and Miles that I posted about already

No comments:

Post a Comment