Wednesday, September 2, 2020

8/26/20 instastories


Liam woke up really early. He woke up 2 hours early and we read in his room awhile but then we went and woke Dave up.  I packed Miles's lunch and then he wanted to eat it right away. (Also he liked that shirt because he says turkey is so yummy to eat. This turkey is wearing shoes though because it's a race. He has been asking for turkey at least every other day for a few weeks. He does not want turkey lunch meat.)  Wednesday is asynchronous learning day. Ella says something that our family does that is special is moving. She's holding the laptop working on it closer. Those things are so small on a tiny screen sometimes. During Recess, Ella called my mom on a google hangout and they looked at houses together. We are not moving. She just likes to look for fun. But she does want to go tour houses. Liam hung out in the lofted bed while Ella was looking at houses. She was ahead of schedule but we still only took a 20 min recess. Liam made a mess then he tried to sweep it up. I was impressed that Liam used a rolling pin on play  dough. I did my workout. Liam was a nut nut nut. during it. Then Liam was DONE. I had to hold him and do 3 sets on each arm separately. Liam likes to hug Dave before nap time. (But then he didn't nap.) Liam pushed the shopping cart around. Ella put Liam in her chair and he loved it. He cried when I took him out of it. She was on a google hangout with my mom again. I have never seen her so happy. I think she liked talking to someone alone without it being MY hangout that she just says hi on. A little bit later, Ella got a chair for Liam to sit at.  Dave took Liam for a walk (not pictured). Then we immediately went to his well check doctor visit. It's over a month late for his 15 month visit. He got 2 shots. 

Ella grew so much. Twice this week she put on pants that used to fit and now they are capri pants!  We need to buy this poor girl some clothes (except when we do she always refuses to wear 3/4 (even though she picked them out) so I hate buying her anything.)

I wanted to go for a run since the air quality was good. I know the kids don't get out so I asked them to go! I  knew I'd regret my choices. It's so much easier to run solo.  The kids got some fresh air at least. 

Ella and Miles were playing Nintendo Switch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment