Sunday, September 27, 2020

9/22/20 instastories

Liam had yogurt for breakfast. I drank my energize. Liam likes to play on the steps. He found a hat. He kept it on 2 seconds.  Dave tries to take Liam for a walk everyday while he has a talking work meeting. I try to workout in that 30 minutes except Ella always has questions and it never fails that it takes me 20 minutes just to start the workout.  I used Liam as my weight on a few of my workout moves. I also skidded on a mat and hurt my bad hip worse. I'm still in shock there is no cooldown at the end of the workout videos. Liam loves to get in the kid car. It's the perfect size for him but he cant steer or work the gas pedal. Nap time fails. He is silly and tries to run out. Ella does school. I did the last #mbfa workout. It was a recovery workout. I didn't want to skip so I did it finally. Then I did some PT exercises. My hip is so bad. I hope all this helps eventually.  Liam was so tired early. Miles is trying to show Liam how to step up on the pillows to climb onto the couch easier.  I was looking at Liam and thought he grew so later I measured him. He did. We got our One Potato box. Some of it was warm again but all good enough to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment