Saturday, September 26, 2020

9/21/20 instastories

 Miles likes to use blocks. (And I like to use various filters with the date/time on my first video of the day.)  Liam woke up with a fever. He always pukes when I give him medicine. But Miles helped and he took it right away. You can tell he was sick but then the medicine kicked in and he was good. Liam saw me open the pots and pans drawer. That was like a new discovery for him. He got a measuring cup out later. He was quite proud of himself. Dave and Miles still do learning everyday (well they do miss a few weekends because apparently they forget or one of them forgets.) Liam likes to point to the ceiling. He did a lot of whining but did not whine when on the swing. We picked a lot of pomegranates. I did my workout. I changed locations and had 3 different locations since Liam was asleep in the stroller. He woke up for the last round. Liam was just all around a little sad. He napped  less than 1 hour in the stroller. I had Miles give him more medicine. Then a little bit later the doctor called back saying not to give him medicine unless his fever was over 102. Nap time was interrupted by the phone calls so then he did not want to go to sleep and was escaping.  Eventually he went to sleep. Miles came in and kept bothering us then Miles wanted covered and he ended up falling asleep on the floor. Liam napped over 2 hours on me. I had a brief nap too if I remember correctly. Miles hugged Liam after they woke up.  Liam cries when I put him down. Liam was happy outside so I took the kids for  walk. Miles wanted to look for woodpeckers. We never see them. Miles enjoyed climbing on some rocks. He wanted to go somewhere else where he could rock climb. They rode the car around a little.  Liam helped Dave play piano. I got a power goal on a Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment