Sunday, January 10, 2021

1/8/21 instastories

I didn't take pictures or videos right away after waking up. My first video was of Liam nicely playing with Legos. I tried to workout when Dave was on a walk with Liam but I didn't even get to start until after he was back. Liam walks in the room and immediately turns on the fan. He did a lot of working out. He was mad that he only had one dumbell when he was supposed to use 2. He turned off the power strip a lot so it turned off the fan and ring light.  He was cute on the yoga mat at the end. He found my energize and started to drink it.

Miles wanted a snack then got so cute with it. Well at first he started eating cheetos on his own. I don't have pictures of that but then he was eating party mix. I got good pics of that.  After lunch Liam seemed tired. Then when I said it was naptime he went and hid in his tent.  Liam napped quickly and then I scanned all my Christmas cards. (Now I have 2019 and 2020 scanned and in google photos albums.)  

Ella spent her recess, lunch, and after school making perler beads of Gio's family. I'm impressed.  I was about to do more stuff and then Liam woke up. When Ella gets Liam out of the crib, it seems to be the only time he willingly hugs her.  I told Ella to work on Zern and Liam used her laptop.

Cooking dinner was so hard. Liam was getting into everything and also getting awfully close to the hot stove. 

My Flex Bet has people dropping so I'm up to 6.64 and it's only week 5 of 6. (I'm in another one ending in a couple days that is only making 4.48 so far. 

I was low on steps so I went for another run. It was a warmer 49 degree run.  My shins are definitely hurting. I specifically did intervals today to compare my pace. It was basically the same as the last few days where I ran straight through. (Basically the same. The distances came out slightly different even though I ran the same route so it's not 100% comparison. I actually edited the distance since it ended .07 shorter than the last week so I made it a little closer to the distance it has been.

I noticed Garmin has records and mine are from so long ago!

Miles came out of his room up and so wide awake. Then later came to my room again. I had trouble sleeping. Then Liam woke up. I was up until 2 because of the kids. 

I did my 2020 top 9 so then I shared my old ones too. I like that the new one shows how many likes you got.  I wish they did it on facebook and not just instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment