Friday, January 22, 2021

1/16/21

I don't even know if I actually posted any of these on instagram. But this is some of what we did. The goal was to get the new desk upstairs but we managed to get it inside the house at least. Liam made a mess and dumped chips out.  I went downstairs and when I came back up Liam had his legs through the spindles.  I wiped down all the drawers and got ready for the desk and Liam got into trouble. Miles and Liam liked to ride in the white car. Miles can sometimes drive well. He finally got the hang of it. But then eh did not stop and he scratched my car.  Liam liked to climb into the desk. WE drove pretty far to go to a random place for lunch. We ate it in the car.  We were on the swing when Miles pointed out a cat. That cat is not ours. We figured out how it gets in our yard.  Miles and Liam love the swing. Every loves to be on top of me when I'm at the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment