Monday, January 4, 2021

2020 Random Goals - How I did

I always make exercise goals but in 2018 and 2019, I made some random goals which is more like non exercise related goals. I never seem to do well at these. I still make the goals. 


In 2020:

  1. 183 blog posts with a reach goal of 240.  = 283 total ✅
  2. 2020 Photo of the week blog posts = 32 of them (Not good!) ❌
  3. Monthly blog posts Liam for months 9-12 then 15 and 18 months.  = I only did up to 12.❌
  4. Complete 4 photo books! = 2 (1 90% done and another 90%) ❌
  5. Read a book ❌
    • I started a book but I'm only on page 4.
  6. Use to-do list notebook = changed to a calendar  ✅ and ❌
  7. Finish watching 2b Mindset videos. = 0 watched ❌
  8. Do productivity bootcamp that I bought and never started! = started, implemented some stuff, didn't finish ✅ and ❌

I'll keep my same reach goals in 2020 that I had in 2019. I didn't make either of them.
Reach goals
  1. Clean the kitchen 2x week = 37 ❌
    • I initially only counted if it was 100% clean but that one counter became the junk counter so for 3 months I never counted cleaning since it stayed junk. Then later I started counting if I mostly cleaned it.
  2. Make bed 2x week = 72 ❌

Overall I did horribly but still consider it a success considering there was a pandemic. Some of these goals I forgot I had like watching 2b Mindset videos.  I really did a lot better the second half of the year for making the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment