Wednesday, January 27, 2021

1/23/21 instastories

 

Liam dropped his pop tart. He doesn't quite know how to hold a plate level.  I took Miles and Liam on my run. I didn't want to. Miles took lots of breaks. I was running faster than he's used to. He said it was the most fun day ever. He got close to birds. He was so excited.  He wore my bike helmet. He left his out in the rain and Ella's helmet won' fit his head. His head is too wide. I ditched the kids and ran 1 mile myself. It's my fastest mile since October 25, 2018. I also only even broke 11 minutes 7 time since 2018 and 5 of those times were in January of this year.   Miles got me my plate and breakfast. He said it was my day off. They ate while I was in the shower and that's just all the food that was left. 
I played with magnatiles with the kids. I wanted my tripod to take a good picture including me but cant find my tripod.  I happened to catch video of the collapse of the structure the kids worked on. 

I asked Ella to smile for a picture and Miles came in and photobombed. I turned the live picture into a boomerang to see the movement.  The kids used the swing. I took a picture from upstairs.  This corner was made for a little swing set.  Granted when we moved in, there were trees back there that the landlord cut down.  Liam eats a bagel and cream cheese in an interesting way. 

Miles keeps taking the tiny chair so then Liam has to use the big one. I got the little table for Liam since he has trouble with the chairs that are a little bit too high. 

We used the swing set again. My new planner stickers came.  I cleaned the island again!

No comments:

Post a Comment