Wednesday, January 27, 2021

1/24/21 instastories

We went on an adventure. It took us over an hour to leave the house from when I started to get ready. Then we had to go to the super charger and that took forever.  Miles was so happy. He was excited to hike up a mountain. Hills with a stroller are hard. It was hard to push the stroller up and also hard to hold the stroller back when going downhill. We did not go to the top. The kids weren't happy.  I asked Miles to take my picture. He got his finger in every shot. We turned around at a good spot to overlook a lot.


We came home to 2 bags of hand me downs. The kids loved going through it.  After nap we used the swing set. It was cold and sprinkling. I decided to do a workout instead of cleaning up the kitchen. Poly was in my way a lot in the workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment