Sunday, January 10, 2021

1/7/20 instastories

Liam brought me water bottles. He was thirsty. Liam and Miles just climbed up on the chair beside each other. Liam loves to push the button on the back of the clock to play the songs.  I tried to just write my workouts but then it was just too boring without the shoe stickers I have used the last few months so I used them. Much better. I did a poll of should I buy more but I never looked at the results. 

Liam was whining and I tried to find him. Here he was on the counter. Liam keeps ducking to hide from having his picture taken. Then he runs away.   Liam opened his last Christmas present. He likes it. 

I screen recorded a polo that showed Liam dumping water on the floor. Liam used the chair to climb up and steal Ella's Pop-Tart. Liam kept throwing things on the ground.  Liam got all Poly's treats and food on the floor.  (This isn't even all the not fun stuff he did.    Liam went to his room and got on his chair himself to read. 

I added a column for my overall pace for my baseline runs.  Liam got a controller and was pretending to play.   I worked on a puzzle. I ran. 

No comments:

Post a Comment