Sunday, January 31, 2021

1/20/21 instastories

The kids were all eating breakfast and watching TV. Liam wants to go swing. Miles and Liam used the swings. Ella was a bit delayed with school because we watched inauguration. Miles and Liam are at my legs. Liam even watched the coverage while he had a diaper change. Ella did school from the kitchen table. While walking upstairs I noticed what Liam built. Yay Shutterfly has unlimited free pages deal. Liam and Miles ate lunch at the little tables. Liam is a trouble maker with my desk drawers. Liam stole lipstick and hid. Nap time. Then more swing time. Liam was all over me during the PTA meeting. He's a trouble maker. At least I know he could clean up the books sometime. Just putting them in the trash isn't good. Then I had a preschool board meeting. I cleaned up. Then I did a late workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment