Saturday, July 2, 2011

6.17 - Pizza Sola

Wow this outfit felt a lot better than it looks here.
Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Sears

I feel like I'm Cinderella in these shoes.  Now I mean the Cinderella that is cleaning and not the dressed up all nice at the ball Cinderella. I just googled her and you can barely tell her shoes and they don't really look like this so I don't know why I feel that way.  I feel like when I wear these, I look a little weird, but then when I see others wearing shoes like this, they look awesome... I wonder why that is. I bet it has to do with the fact that I feel like Cinderella.
The detail on the sleeve and my necklace.

Dave and I tried out this new pizza place for lunch.  It was a little further away than where we normally go for lunch. It's right by Five Guys. Well I liked it. Dave thought the pizza should have been thinner, especially since it was advertised like New York style pizza.  My problem was that one slice is not enough food and I only ordered one. Dave's problem was that 2 slices was 2 much and he ordered two.  He also was disappointed that he started with the cheese pizza instead of the one with toppings because he would have liked the toppings better. I was disappointed with that too because I didn't want the sausage. I tried to eat the rest of his 2nd piece but couldn't handle the sausage taste even after taking the sausage off.  At least we learned for next time.  I thought the crust was very good. I also liked the  face that there wasn't a ton of sauce. I think an extra fresh pizza would have been even better.  When we were there, they had a fresh pepperoni one. I wanted to go buy a slice of that just to see.

They make a bunch of pizzas there, have them sitting out. You can choose one of those with the toppings or choose one with close to the toppings you want and then they'll add the other ones you want.  Then they reheat the pizza so you get nice warm pizza.  Dave is never a big fan of reheated pizza cheese so he didn't like it that much. It didn't phase me but I think if I had a super fresh one, then I would have known.   I also noticed that my crust was more cooked than the one Dave was eating. That could be another reason for our mixed reviews of Pizza Sola. What's your favorite pizza place?
Poly explored a lot of different places throughout the day. My closet door was open just a few inches and she had to go exploring in there.  I really should go through the junk in those boxes in there.
Right before bed, I read while Poly spent some more time exploring.  Finally she decided to quit bothering me and rest on a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment