Saturday, July 16, 2011

6.30 - Work + Run

Cardigan: Kohl's
Shirt: NY&Co
Belt: Target
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Filene's Basement

I haven't worn this skirt in ages which is why I chose it in the Style the Scavenged Seven.

Just look at my face in all of these. And these were the best 5 shots out of 20.

After work, I went to North Park to run. Part of the road is gone. It fell over the hill. I wonder how long until it is fixed.
I went to run with Jen after work. She isn't a runner and is just getting into it and it was hot so we knew we would have walk breaks and we'd plan for them.  We ran 1.92 and then there was a water fountain. We walked after that. We were going to walk on nice round numbers but we messed that up.  I'd say our times weren't too bad. We also did a lot of talking. We cut off a portion of the loop which is why it is 4.5 not 5.
Note I didn't finish self checking my data so some addition or looking at the Garmin file may have been wrong. It was harder due to the transitions between walking and running not being at convenient times.

No comments:

Post a Comment