Monday, July 11, 2011

7.11 - Plans?

Pants: Tall Girl -2008 (purchased the same day I got my marriage license)
Shirt: Loft
Tank: ??
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

I haven't worn these pants in forever. I thought they didn't fit. Last year they were huge. This morning I grabbed them and as I was buttoning them I realized they didn't button like my normal brown pants. Then I realized they weren't.  They still fit alright so I left them on. These pants are size 3 from Tall Girl.  They had a 38" inseam and then I hemmed it to 35 3/4" so that they weren't too long.  Today my shoes were taller and open back below the heel so the hem kept getting caught between my foot and the top of the shoe. It bothered me so bad.
Today I thought I'd get to work by 7:00. That thought was actually last night before bed when I was going to bed at 10:00. This morning my alarm went off and I hit snooze...over and over again. Then at 7:15, I got out of bed. That's not the best way to get to work by 7.  After my alarm went off the first time, Poly came up and joined me. I actually forced myself to go back to sleep. It is so bright in the mornings that sometimes it's hard to fall back to sleep. I just didn't feel like getting up and I love sleeping with Poly on me.

I knew I had 3 back to back meetings starting at 8:30 and I wanted to get awake and used to working for a Monday morning. Well I didn't have the luxury to catch up on email before my meetings.  I got to work at 8 and practically by the time I got my computer up and running it was time to head to my first meeting.

It was really hot and humid today. I took my daily picture around 7:30 and it was so muggy. I was sweating while taking it.  Then at 8:30, 10:30, 11:30, and 12:30, it was still very muggy.  I was walking between buildings during those times.  Then at 4:30, I was walking back to building 1 to go to the gym and that's when the rain was hitting. It didn't feel quite as hot.  At 6, it was a lot better. The rain helped out the weather.
I went to Body Pump at 5.  After Body Pump, I got home to Dave cooking dinner. He was making quesadillas. He also made nachos. Well he took bite size tortilla chips and melted 2 kinds of shredded cheese on top.  I got in the door and he told me I should shower first. He didn't really care if I was clean, he just didn't want me to smell when he had to sit beside me to eat. At least I got out of helping and got my shower out of the way.  But on my way upstairs I went to start taking off my BodyMedia Fit and it wasn't on! I never put it on before the gym. I said, "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" and Dave thought it was something major. (It was. I love my data.)
We watched Pawn Stars while we ate. Then we watched a few more. Then we watched Big Brother. Then we watched American Restoration. And now I'm typing this and then I'm off to bed. I had all kinds of stuff I wanted to do after work but that didn't happen either. I didn't follow my plan very well today.   Do you have days where you don't do anything just how you planned? Do you have days where you do it exactly as you planned?  I rarely have a day that goes as I planned.

1 comment:

  1. That coral top looks great on you! I'm sorry you forgot the BodyMedia. I'm sure that was disappointing. Hooray for dinner being made for you and quesadillas, too! I love those!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete