Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7.13

Necklace: Gift
Earrings: Target
Skirt: Express
Shirt: VS
Shoes: The Shoe Dept. (2005)
I worked. I went to Body Pump at lunch since I had to be at work anyway (and I'm usually not on a Wednesday) plus I couldn't go on Thursday since I had to head to my parents deck party after work.  I napped. Then after the nap, Dave and I went for a walk. When we were about to leave is when I noticed I had a voice mail. Well what do you know it was from the patio guy. I called him back after the walk and we set it up for him to come the next day. He couldn't start in the morning since I wouldn't be home.
After I napped, I was so wide awake that I stayed up too late. I stayed up until about 2am. Poly was relaxin behind my computer chair. Now tell me she doesn't look super cute.

1 comment:

  1. That cat IS super cute. :) I love the hem of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete