Sunday, July 31, 2011

7.16

Shirt and Jeans: Express, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Belt: Kohl's, Necklace: Sears

The jeans and tank are both a few years old.
I found old dark jeans that fit. I just get a little annoyed that the seams don't stay on the sides. At the ankle they end up 45 degrees off from where they should be.
I got a sudden leg cramp.
I think these jeans are slimming.  I have other jeans that currently fit but I seem to look the thinnest in these.
I ran after hitting snooze.  Then I spent forever analyzing my data.  For lunch I had leftover tuna noodle casserole and pizza. Then I still had more data to analyze. I blogged.
Dave and I went to my parents house so that Dave could see their deck and family room wallpaper.  It was hot but we actually sat out on the deck. We had ice cream and nachos.  We left there at 6:00.  On our way home we decided to stop for dinner. We went to Pittsburgh Mills. We had invited Jason but he wasn't home.  We went to Sears and Lowe's looking for patio furniture. It is too late in the season. Most places don't have anything left or what they have left is crappy.  It is annoying.   Then we went to Steak and Shake for dinner.

When we got home, we watched Pawn Stars and American Restoration. Then I blogged more.  I got a lot of blogging done.  Then I fell asleep reading at midnight.
A few weeks ago I got out the iron when I was sewing.  Now I just pile junk on top of it. It is a bad trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment