Tuesday, July 12, 2011

6.27 - Be Proud

Shirt: Express - 2009
Cardigan: Express - 2009
Skirt: Sears - 2009
Shoes: Macy's - 2010
Belt: Target 2011
Necklace: Charlotte Russe - 2009
Be proud! I wore this belt for the first time. I've owned it a few months. I've never figured out how to wear it or what to wear it with.

Be proud x2!  I think my own outfit was a success.

For my Style the Scavenged Seven, the shirt is part of it. 2/7 there for the second.

It is too bright in the morning. I need to wake up earlier to get daily pictures with proper lighting.
Dave and I walked at lunch with Paulo. We went to Moe's for lunch after. I went to Body Pump after work. It was so hot in there. I was sweating like crazy. I don't mind sweating but I don't like sweat puddles or sweat getting in my eyes.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with working out. I work out according to my mental plan for a few days then just fall right off the wagon.   I worked after Body Pump until 7:15. I got Five Guys on the way home and got home at 8.  Then we watched America's Got Talent and The Voice. 

This morning Poly woke up, went over to the scales, then went and sat by my bags.  I think she's learning my routine.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this one is seriously a favorite. :) I love these colors together and I love that you belted! You look lovely!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit--you look so classy! Love the turquoise top with the violet beaded necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa, Brie, and Anita.

    That necklace is actually pink and for some reason it never photographs properly. Sometimes it looks red. It just never looks the correct color in a photo.

    ReplyDelete