Saturday, October 15, 2011

10.12

Shirt: Express (babydoll tee)
Sweater: The Limited
Pants: VS
Shoes: Nine West from Famous Footwear
Belt: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia (the necklace has pink beads so I still got my pink in today)

It was a busy work day. But before that I was busy getting ready in the morning.

I worked through lunch.

I ran a meeting that actually went well.

I left work and picked up food for dinner and stopped at Giant Eagle to grab a few things. I got home in enough time to change and head out the door to go to Body Pump. I didn't have time to eat dinner so I ate chips on the way home from work.

After Body Pump, I stood and talked to Steph until Zumba was over. I waste a lot of time there.
I got home and ate dinner. My dinner was leftover tuna noodle casserole. Poly could not control herself. She kept jumping up on my lap. I'd put her back on the ground and seconds later she'd be up on my lap.

We watched House then Fringe. I fell asleep during Fringe and wanted to go right to sleep, but I couldn't. I had to go to my computer to use our Groupon for ordering something. I had to get it ordered by midnight. I can't say what it was because part of it is a gift. I'm afraid the person won't like it though. I always fear people won't like my gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Really like this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You know when I put it on I didn't think it was that great but then looking at the pictures when I made my post I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete