Monday, October 17, 2011

10.14 (Friday)

Shirt: F21
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear (Connie)
Necklace: Lia Sophia

I didn't wear pink today. I wore an outfit that I could easily change while shopping
I met Lindsay at the mall at 10am. Before that I showered and cleaned a bit.  I thought I would be home at lunch but instead I was at the mall for over 5 hours.  It was very tiring. My feet hurt. I was going to run 9 miles but then I only ran 1.55 miles right before dark.  I did an ab workout after that.  I spent a few hours trying to get my new iPhone set up correctly (by new iPhone I mean my husband's old one and he got the new one that just came out).  Apparently if you didn't have the new OS on your phone you lost all your apps and stuff.
Some TV was involved in the evening.

2 comments:

  1. Your kitty is so adorable- whenever I put clean laundry on the beds my cats jump on it! I love the teal colour of your top- great for a day of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily. My cat doesn't always go on the clean laundry, but sometimes she does. She'll move from pile to pile too.

    It was amazing how many things matched my shirt when I was at the mall. I was drawn to a lot of jewelry that ended up matching the shirt. Half the time I didn't even realize it.

    ReplyDelete