Saturday, July 2, 2016

Half Birthday Collage

My mom made a collage with stats I provided when Ella turned 1. Then we did it again at 18 months. I had to do it again at 2 1/2.  I didn't have everything as readily available so I spent a solid 2 days trying to compile everything. I'm glad I did. I love it.

My mom put it all together again and even changed the colors and put in the picture.

I'm a little disappointed I don't have hours slept but once we moved, we didn't have a camera hooked up to know when she went to sleep.  I could have done hours nursing since I only nursed for 1 month the last year but I forgot about that.

After I did Ella's at 1 1/2 years old, I asked Dave want he wanted included and he said trips to the park. I kept track for the most part in the Notes app on my phone but then I'd have gaps and have to go consult pictures to see if we went.  It would have been even more if I wasn't so sick!  There were a few days we went twice in 1 day! Well more than a few!

My mom was impressed with how many runs Ella went on. I was not. 84 of those were in 2015 which was less than half the year. If I wasn't so pregnant and sick I might have had the same amount at the beginning of 2016!

That picture was taken on Ella's iPad. She was trying to call my parents to show them the necklace and 2 bracelets she made. They didn't answer so I suggested she take pictures and send directly to them. She took a few modeling the jewelry and then this one that doesn't really show them!


Other collages
1 year
18 months

1 comment: