Thursday, August 23, 2012

8.20

 I slept in. I did some stuff at the computer. I made lunch. I relaxed. I finally went for my run.  I had issues getting my new Garmin to pair with my ANT+ stick but eventually got that working.   As I was about to get up to go lift weights, Poly sat on my lap. I was basically forced to continue sitting there so I read Big Brother updates.   Finally at 5:30 I went to the gym for a quick 20 minute lifting routine.  Then I hurried back upstairs and got in the shower. I just got in the shower by the time Dave got home.
I had leftovers for dinner and he had Ramen.  Then we watched some TV.

At 8, we went for a walk. It was dark but the street lights helped on all but one little portion of the one road.

I ended up going to bed at 11. Go me.

I'm very upset about my new Eye-Fi card.  It was a refurbished one. It would overheat and drain the battery in 4 pictures.  Now I'm using my other Eye-Fi card again that is for my Rebel but 1 battery won't even hold a charge long enough for one picture.  The other one maybe lasts 4.  I'm so mad right now.  I want to find my old Canon to see if it is battery or camera related.  It all started with the faulty Eye-Fi card.  (After finding my camera, the memory card seems to work in  my old camera.)   I have started to use instragram more since I've had to resort to using my phone to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment