Monday, August 27, 2012

8.22

I woke up bright and early at 6:45 AM to run/walk with Dave.  We did 1.5 miles.   I stayed awake. I used my computer all morning.  Poly was cute and napping on my lap so I didn't get up to eat lunch until 2pm even though I was starving. (During that time I updated 2 years worth of walk data with Dave)

I was up so long before lunch, I got so many pictures of Poly.
I made grilled turkey and cheese and now I'm out of turkey. I sure like it when I get to finish eating something before it gets old.

I went for a run at Bay Trail with Hilary at 5:30. I was surprised how long it takes to get there at 5:30 PM.
I got home, loaded my numbers, showered, and we walked to dinner.  It was 3/4 a mile a way.  I was exhausted by the time we got home. My legs had had it too.  With all that exercise, I was still only 20 ahead of my daily goal (by 10pm). Sad times.

We didn't watch TV at all.

I put on my compression socks hoping that would help my calf soreness. I haven't really done that before but 2 different people recommended it.

I was in bed by 10:30 and playing solitaire under the covers until about 11.
I got pictures of the awards NA-YGN won this year.  I wrote the nomination form before I left Westinghouse but the actually award took place after I left so I had to get someone to show them to me.  They look impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment