Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8.25 - TV All Day

I woke up to Dave cooking. I forgot to set my alarms so it was close to 9am. I slept well over 9 hours.  Poly was sleeping with me.

I sat at my computer for a little but just didn't feel like it. I was still exhausted.  I feel like that 8 mile run really kicked my butt. I was as exhausted as after running a marathon. Probably because I didn't sleep well Thursday night.
I decided to watch TV on the couch. I watched Rachel Maddow from Friday, the 10th episode of Necessary Roughness, and many episodes of Royal Pains. I had to start Royal Pains on the 5th episode of the season but if I waited longer I'd just miss even more.

I ate leftovers for lunch and dinner. I just watched TV all day.  I started watching Glee and had so many episodes that I kept watching them all until I fell asleep.  I woke up and started the episode again to find my spot then fell asleep again.  I figured it was time to go into bed instead of having a third failed attempt at watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment