Monday, August 20, 2012

8.16

I started my morning not feeling great. I thought it was allergies so I bagged my run.  I did a few things on my to-do list but just didn't feel like sitting at my computer.
I ate some cereal for breakfast at 11:15 and watched TV.  I used my laptop there for a little bit.  I was freezing. I wore my hoodie with the hood up plus Dave's hoodie with the hood up.  I had a blanket plus an afghan on.  I wasn't warm until Poly decided to share her body heat.   I napped about 2 hours.  

I slept through lunch (but had a late breakfast) so at 4:30 I ate a little pub cheese.   When Dave got home, I didn't want to eat. I had warned him so he brought a sandwich from Google.   We watched some TV.
We both went to use our computers but I was miserable again. I decided to nap on the couch and watch TV.    I napped another 2+ hours.   I woke up to go into bed. Well Dave woke me up when he turned off the TV.  The sound of it turning off is loud.   We ended up talking on my way to bed, in bed, so I didn't fall right to sleep. I know if I nap I can't talk on my way to bed or I stay up for hours.  Yet I did it anyway.  Then I couldn't fall asleep until 3.  I read my email, played solitaire, read big brother feed updates, read facebook, and played more solitare. I stopped a few times and put the iPad down but then after tossing and turning I picked it back up again.

1 comment: