Wednesday, August 8, 2012

7.31

 Skirt: F21, Shirt: Google, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Sandals: Kohl's
I woke up and almost went for a run right away. Things held me up but not my laziness so it's OK.
Then I went to Google for lunch.  I did shower first but my face was still pretty red.  I always forget to take a picture of my first plate. The picture is of my second plate. The pineapple chicken was so good I had to get more.  On the way home I went to Lucky to try another grocery store. I liked it the least.

Poly was a very needy cat. She constantly wanted to play catch. She used to play fetch but now that I tend to have 20 ponytail holders, she never brings any back ever.   I did go through 2 boxes in the office. At this rate, I'll be done in September!
I did some SQL learning and applied for jobs in there too.

We ate leftover Tuna Noodle Casserole for dinner.  I liked that Dave ate leftovers but was also disappointed because then there weren't enough leftovers for me for any additional meals.
We watched TV after dinner.  I need to just plan to not accomplish anything on my to-do list after Dave gets home from work.

I went to sleep at the same time as Dave. I read in bed instead of how I normally play Solitaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment