Sunday, August 7, 2022

Down By the Bay Tot Trot (2022)

Miles and Liam ran a tot trot. Miles ran up ahead by himself.  Liam ran holding my hand. Liam ran the entire way. On the hills he kept saying "I love running up hills." I can't believe Liam ran the entire thing except one spot when he asked for water. I'm so glad I had water in my pocket. Miles asked for water last time mid race but I didn't think about it prior.  



Dave almost made us late. Then they started late. So it was hard to get good pictures.  I didn't pay to have Ella run it since she'd be the oldest in the age rage and a big kid and already doesn't love running. I'm not sure how happy or mad she was about it. I mean sometimes she was happy and sometimes upset she wasn't running it. 


I kept seeing race photographers but mostly they weren't taking pictures so that bummed me out. 







There are a few videos that you can see in my google photos album. The race had a photo album but we weren't in any.

No comments:

Post a Comment