Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Kids Say ... (Nov & Dec 2020)

 Oops I didn't document a lot but I'll start 2021 in it's own post. 


-------

I asked Miles who left this blanket on the floor. I kept guessing people and he said no no no and then he said maybe  it's the people from Mexico

Has he been listening to  Trump

11-12

---------


Earlier Ella has to create a word problem for school. She was lacking creativity so I gave her an example. I said "Miles had 8 cookies. Ella stole 6 cookies. How many cookies did Miles have left?" And Miles comes running in and said "mommy I want the 2 cookies" 

I was super impressed 

He wasn't happy to hear there weren't actually any cookies.

(I have a note to see the video but I can't find one.)


11/23/20

---------


Miles : mommy do you wish you could fly?

Me: Yea 

Why?

I don't know

Maybe so you can fly away from us 

12/9



No comments:

Post a Comment