Friday, August 5, 2022

Wild Waves (8/2/22)

We went to Wild Waves for the third time. This time it was just 3 kids and me. Since there were not 2 adults, I said we were not going to go into the swimming area at all. We spent almost 5 hours there and didn't even go on every ride. A few key main rides were closed! 

The day mostly went OK except when I was on the Ferris Wheel with Liam and Ella and Miles started fighting after they got off. I was about to get off and was close and yelling at them to break it up. They didn't stop. Another mom had to leave line to yell at them. 

It was warmer than I thought. In the morning it was cool. The park has a severe lack of water fountains. They don't allow you to take in water bottles. They claim to take in empty ones but it's so hard to fill and refill them. 

Liam's favorite ride is the Ferris Wheel. It's definitely my least favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment