Friday, August 19, 2022

Kids Say ... (Jan-April 2021)

More quotes from the kids.

---------

I ask Ella what she had for lunch.

Me: Oh that’s right. Rice and chicken.

Ella: Why did you say rice and chicken? It's supposed to be chicken and rice!

How could i say those in the wrong order for what she ate for lunch. 

1/3/21

---------

Me: you're a cutie. Does anyone ever tell you how cute you are?

Liam. Nods and :"yeah "


1/11/21

---------


Me: who's this?

Miles: not me

Me: yes it is you. Why wouldn't it be 

Miles: I would never put my finger in my mouth.

1/18

I had a note to see fb pic but I didn't take a screen shot and cannot find it.

---------


I said to Dave "do you believe those cleaning ladies are coming tomorrow?!"

Liam: uh oh 

Haha very fitting


1/18


---------


Talking with Miles. Then 

Miles: ok. Can you stop talking to me now so I can hear the TV?


2/6/21


---------

"Hey mommy get your ass upstairs"

Don't say that

Miles: but daddy says it to me

2/17/21

---------


I have a note to see video about an egg. I can't find one. I did see a picture with a caption. I saw Miles's empty plate and thought he ate his egg. Well he tells me he hid it in the couch. I can't find it. Later he shows me where it was.


2/18


---------

Me: Miles you need to start carrying your water bottle or hoodie or lunch box. Or all 3

Miles: Why? Me: Yours 


Miles: I don't want to waste my muscles and all that crap


2/19

---------

Miles asked me

If I remember things better now 


Or if I still forget things 


I said I'm doing better but the more I sleep I'll be even better. 


He Said "like do you remember daddy gets the best presents but yours are still good too?"


2/20/21


---------


Miles gave me this and said this is how much he loves me. Then he corrected saying he loves me more but he couldn't fit any more hearts on the paper.


2/22

---------


Today I was asking Liam if he was going to learn more words. He said no. I asked if he knows enough words. He said yep 

I asked "what is your favorite word?"

He said "boob" and looked right at my boobs.

3/1/21

---------


Earlier Miles said I looked better on my wedding day because I wore a dress and daddy just dressed like a magician


3/31/21

---------


Dave gets home: Miles are you eating?
Miles: Yes at Mommy speed


He’s saying he’s eating slowly!

4/1/21


No comments:

Post a Comment