Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Kids Say... (May - Dec 2021)

Apparently I didn't document a single quote for 5 months.  I Went from April 1 to September 7. I am probably missing a lot of gems. 


---------

Me: did you have to play inside because of the air quality?

Liam: yea.  Air quality bad

9/7/21


---------

Liam was just in the freezer. I asked what he was doing. “Getting ice”. Then I asked why. He walks over to me with a cup of ice and water. He said “getting ice for you”.  It was my cup!

9/8/21


---------


Liam: Tickle me tickle me

Me: Why do you like to be tickled

Liam: It's funny


9/11

---------


Today I told Liam I was too tired to make dinner. 


He went and got 2 healthy beach bars. And gave me one. Said "your dinner. My dinner". Haha

We ordered dinner. But I mean Liam was so stinking cute!


9/16

---------


Getting ready to carve pumpkins. But styrofoam ones 


And Liam gets a bowl. I ask why

Liam: to get pumpkin seeds 


10/12/21

---------


Miles: Mommy do you know 5+4+3+2+1 is15


October 21


---------


Dave: are you ready to go for a bike ride when you are done with your breakfast?

Liam:  yeah. 2 more minutes.


10/18/21

---------


Nap time but no previous discussion

Me: Liam

Liam: I don't want to put my head in the pillow

Me: Liam

Liam: no no no. No mommy. 


12/18/21

He was right. I was about to say to do that

---------


Dave telling Miles he should build his vocation tomorrow since it's a burning day. 

Ella: Tomorrow isn't a burning day it's when everything's on sale. 


.... I'm so confused by the above. I don't know what it means but maybe when I read this at some point I'll figure it out.  I know Ella means the day after Christmas everything is on sale but the rest no idea.  Maybe Dave and Miles were going to burn wood in the smoker?

12/25/21


No comments:

Post a Comment