Friday, August 12, 2022

Kids Say ... (Sept & Oct 2020)

Some more old quotes! At least pretty soon I will document so few that I will have 6 months or more in a post.  


---------


oh man. I just walked in to help Ella and she said "I see your boobs"
"i know my shirt doesn’t contain them"
I try to pull up shirt to cover them
"it makes you look prettier"


9/2 

---------


I told mIles about Mummaw’s and pap-pap’s presents and how ours will be daddy take him to the store and he can pick out whatever he wants. 


Miles: No thank you. I just need mummaw’s and pap-pap’s presents. That is all. 


9/9


---------

Miles: You can't always hug me. It's exhausting me. 

Video of before he said this 

9/11/20


---------

Aww miles went and got a blanket "Liam I got a big enough one to share" and covered them both


9/11

---------

Miles: Mommy I love you a thousand

Me: Aww that’s nice. I love you a thousand too. 

Miles: And I love Ms. Linda more than a thousand. 


(She was his preschool teacher)


10/15.


No comments:

Post a Comment