Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Snow (4.3.21)

I kept trying to go to the snow but Dave didn't want to go. I decided it was the last weekend to try to go so we would go. I would go without Dave and take all 3 kids. At the last minute Dave decided to go so we all went.  We went to Arnold. It was so warm and there wasn't a lot of snow.   Dave did our taxes on his laptop in the car. 

We left a bit later than I wanted. We had to have bathroom breaks and one added 20 minutes since there wasn't anywhere to go.  We arrived at a lookout at 12:45 and walked and played until 2:45. Miles had the most fun. Ella might have had more fun if she put on her snow pants. I wished I had snow pants since it was so wet sledding.






We drove a little further out to see what Bear Valley was.  It wasn't even that much further. 

By 3:30 PM all the kids were asleep. Two woke up when Dave needed a bathroom break. Then the third woke up at the next bathroom break. 

Near 6 PM we stopped for ice cream. Now it was cold and the kids wore the winter coats that they didn't wear in the snow. Liam liked the ice cream. He also would eat the cone. The other 2 kids won't.

I finally got Dave to drive so he drove the last 30 minutes home. It was so much more pleasant being the passenger. On the way home the kids were asking to go to snow tomorrow.


(I wrote this entire post over a year ago but didn't add the pictures!)

I took some videos but either never compiled it or didn't upload it to youtube but you can see the videos on the google album

No comments:

Post a Comment