Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

06:11:13 AM - I'm so tired. I don't feel like getting up to run. I already hit snooze a few tines and Dave says I'm cut. Wakes him up.
06:26:01 AM - my biceps are sore from body pump yesterday.
07:58:18 AM - my nike+ was only off by about 7% today. When I get home and sync it with itunes you'll see what it says i did.
12:45:52 PM - I specifically got ice water to take to the hospital. Then I left it on my desk. I even stared in my cube thinking I forgot something. Ugh.
01:15:51 PM - @mikecherepko I never know how to either.
02:32:34 PM - I stopped an a restaurants parking lot. To take a little nap on my way here.
10:23:32 PM - Many hours spent at the hospital today. Most of which gram slept through. She finally woke up an talked after 8pm.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment