Sunday, June 27, 2010

6/27 outfit

I had to go to a bridal shower and was not sure what to wear. I narrowed it to 3 skirts and then went with the one I never wore before. I started with a pink shirt but then I changed to a coral shirt.

 

Skirt: Express - Ross Park Mall a few months ago (first worn today)
Shirt: Express - Ross Park Mall - February 28, 2009
Shoes: Famous Footwear in Cranberry - April 17, 2010
Watch: Target
Necklace: Forever 21 - Spring 2009

The skirt was on clearance recently. Too bad it's not a few inches longer and then I could wear it to work.

I still hate the shoes.

This morning I had no idea what to wear with the skirt. I claimed I didn't know what matched. My husband told me a bright color. I picked out pick after he picked out orange.  I thought my purse was pink so I went with the pink but then when I got downstairs I learned that the plaid in the purse also has orange.  My husband said I need a clutch and the purse didn't go.  I have a picture of the purse from a few weeks ago.

I really like the skirt. My mom seemed to like it and said if she had my figure she would definitely be wearing a skirt like that.

4 comments:

  1. I like it better with the orange, but that's because I loooove orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I do too
    but I hate orange
    well hate is a strong work. but it's more coral than orange. I have a bright orange shirt... I did not wear that one.

    I think in pictures it looks better than in real life with the coral.

    When my brother saw me he said "I can't believe you wore that" and my mom asked why. he said "It's not even close to brown." ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.
    I like orange, I think it is a feel good color. When I wear it, even though I feel exposed and too attention-grabbing, it's warm and makes me feel awake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think bright orange is different than a burnt type orange. It also depends on the season how much I like colors.

    ReplyDelete