Friday, June 25, 2010

6/24 outfit

I've been wanting to do more with what I wear but haven't. I started following some blogs that make me jealous of their posts so I decided I should make the time every now and then to do this.  My outfits are boring compared to theirs though. Already pretty is my favorite. I also like at least 2 others.

Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (Purchased March 27, 2009 in Cranberry)
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (Purchased February 28, 2009 from Ross Park Mall)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (Purchased April 17, 2010 in Cranberry)
Watch: Target

This was a day without pantyhose. That happens rarely. My legs are too pale. They are too beat up. A friend actually always tells me to not wear pantyhose and now she agrees that I should wear pantyhose because I'm too pale and my legs are too beat up. I was right all along.

I also wore this so that I could continue to not wear black for a week. This was day 3 of not wearing it. I will have a post about that later to show all my outfits. 

But I decided to try to do the challenge but I did it late because I didn't learn about it until this week. 
Source: http://www.alreadypretty.com/ 
Oi looking at the already pretty's blog about all the people that did the black out thing cause me to find a ton of people that post about their daily outfits. Me taking one picture a day is very very mild. I should take like 4 of me and also take pictures of my shoes and accessories close-up. I should probably remember to wear accessories. 

Looking at all the sites is very distracting and a little bit hard to do on my netbook since I have to scroll so much.  Also looking at them all makes me realize how boring my outfits are. I guess I need to go shopping to buy a lot more things. 

This post has taken me 2 hours to make because I keep getting distracted looking at already pretty's site.


I have worn this outfit quite a few times. I don't always wear them together though. Some days I forget ot take my picture and then I don't document anything. I wish I did. I'd like to know when I wore certain things and how often.


Other people make more detailed posts but I wonder if any of the blogs I'm finding have pictures dating back 5 years. 

Already pretty makes me want to have more dresses and more belts.

I need a stylist to look at all the clothes I have and put more outfits together. I seem to wear the same things with each other over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment