Monday, June 7, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

12:28:06 AM - Poly is playing. She sleeps all day. Then is noisy all night.
07:29:13 AM - You'd think setting 3 alarms would have been effective.
08:42:31 AM - Apparently I have time to do an RCA so now that's what I'm doing. full time for 2 months. wonder how much of my other work i'll still do
04:37:11 PM - Printed directions to the hospital. Left them at my desk. Gas tank on E. What a day.
06:00:48 PM - Mckeesport. RT @mikecherepko: @smilincolleen which hospital? they aren't all that hard to get to.
06:02:11 PM - Parked. Now I don't know how to get to the hospital.
06:35:07 PM - @mikecherepko I mean I parked I. The hospital garage but didn't know what level to exit garage on. I guessed 1 &still couldn't figure it out
07:26:52 PM - I dropped my token for the paraking garage and it went under the elevator door just barely then broke the elevator. It beepe like crazy too
08:35:48 PM - A few minutes shy of driving for 5 hours today.
08:36:35 PM - Also ate 3 times in the car with the third also having part of that meal in the intensive care waiting room.
10:06:34 PM - @mikecherepko I note and they look creepy so i don't click them most of the time.
10:28:34 PM - @mikecherepko Well now I know. Also lots of time if I read tweets on my phone I don't click the links. I think I will on my PC but forget
10:51:19 PM - a blog post on the day it actually happened... rare for me http://bit.ly/a05Akf

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment