Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy?

I thought I was busy last week but this week would be better but that isn't how it worked out

Saturday was Callie's race and I didn't get home from my parents until 4PM on Sunday (spent the night there and went to brunch then to visit my gram)

On Sunday I still had to mow after I got back, in addition to eating dinner and doing laundry.

Monday - Callie, Mike, and Timmy came over for dinner and to hang out.
Tuesday - I drove to McKeesport to visit Gram. I almost made it home by dark.
Wednesday - I had dinner with Jen after working late and got home and immediately went to sleep. I thought this was early but I calculated it out and I only slept 8:30.

Thursday aka today I was finally free of plans but had a ton to do. I didn't even get to mowing. I did put together my shelf and finalize my Stampin' Up Pre-order.
Tomorrow I'm going to the Pirate game with Jen and Chad
Saturday I guess I will mow and finish the laundry I was supposed to do last weekend.
Sunday is Father's Day stuff.

I was trying to visit gram every other day but the 70-90 minute drive each way were killing me.  I thought I didn't watch any TV all week but I forgot how I saw a bit of some cooking show while at the hospital on Tuesday.

At least Kitty is cute.
Her about an hour ago. She's still in her "bed" though.
I'd also really like to make plans with Brie to walk at North Park. I've been wanting to do this for over a month... probably 2 months. I just can't fit it in. 

Thinking about all this is giving me a headache. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to go walking too, it's just been crazy busy and my weekends have even been packed. Too much crap going on. :(

    ReplyDelete