Saturday, June 26, 2010

6/25 outfit and work


 Pants: Victoria's Secret  (Purchased Online around March 2010)
Shirt: Express (circa 2003)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (Purchased April 17, 2010 in Cranberry)
(Black-out Day 4)
The pants were ordered and when they arrived, I got the wrong inseam. I had to send them back and wait until the correct ones arrived.  I probably ordered them in February. 

Those pictures above were after running.  I woke up in the morning and was unsure if I should run or should do spinning. I thought that running was quicker but I burn more calories a minute but spinning is 45 minutes instead of 25 minutes so maybe I'd burn more calories with that and justify going to the easier workout. I did spinning Monday morning and burned 217 calories. I did think that was an easier spinning class than I had been used to.  Wednesday I ran for 25 minutes. I took 30 minutes worth of calorie burn since I was still elevated and it was 216 calories.  I decided to save on time and ran.  But I totally forgot about when I run at home, then I play around on the computer and upload my data and take way longer to get ready when I'm at home.  I burned more calories by running but I also got to work later than I wanted.

The workday was super busy. I felt like a chicken with my head cut off.  I wanted to leave early and get to the hospital to visit my gram.  Work wasn't cooperating but I also learned gram was being taken to a rehab facility at 6 and I knew that would be late so I just didn't want to waste time not visiting so I did not go. 

I wanted to leave work at 4 but I didn't actually leave until 5.  I stopped to buy bread on the way home to eat with my leftover angel hair.  While getting bread, I remembered I was invited to a happy hour but it didn't start for 20 minutes. I decided to go home and then see if I knew people that were going.  
I had sent a text to Nick saying I needed a nap not a drink and what do you know I fell asleep before I got his reply text.  I napped for 1.5 hours.  That threw off my evening. I did watch TV, read blogs, and eat after my nap and before going to sleep around 1am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment